This workshop has now passed. Please sign-up to our newsletter for information on upcoming workshops.
It’s true you could easily spend copious amounts of time trying social media techniques and get nowhere. You could even hurt your business. But the good news is, there are ways to use social media that do garner positive results – you just have to know what they are.
Lucky for the rest of us, Matt Astifan has spent countless hours trying innovative ways to make Facebook work for him and his clients. He’s figured out what works and what doesn’t – and on March 20, 2013 he’s coming to Whistler to share his insights and proven tactics!
Virginia-Rae Choquette, Owner and Managing Director of Cloud9, has attended several of Matt’s workshops and now wants to offer it to Whistler businesses. This is what she had to say about Matt and his workshops:
“ Matt Astifan is an amazing, charismatic speaker/instructor with the ability to deliver valuable information in an entertaining and memorable way. His workshops have been excellent for leap-frogging my skills and business to new levels with practical, easy-to-follow techniques that he, himself is successfully employing.
Who is this workshop for?
Everyone with a keen interest in promoting their business – utilizing the most cost-effective online marketing tools available. From owners to managers to front-line staff – everyone will benefit from knowing these practical techniques to generate more business, develop brand loyalty and increase customer satisfaction.
Beginners will find this workshop invaluable in getting started on the right foot with Facebook and understanding it’s potential and savvy Facebookers’ will walk away with marketer secrets that will undoubtedly improve their current online efforts.
So, if tapping into thousands of prospects at a low cost is something that excites you, then we invite you to join us at The Facebook for Brands Workshop, the conference for Whistler business owners who don’t have time to figure out Facebook marketing, and simply want to know what works best.
What will you learn?
You’ll get practical tips and tricks on how to:
- Get more comments and likes on your Facebook posts
- Get more people spreading the word about your business
- Get more customers to engage in your company’s Timeline
- Know what to post and when to post it to maximize engagement
- Find out why your “Reach” will decrease and how to get it back IMMEDIATELY
- Convert your fans into paying customers that buy from you repeatedly
- Discover all the best tools and apps to use for Facebook marketing
- Learn simple strategies to get more Likes using the new Timeline features
- See examples of how successful Facebook campaigns were executed
- Find out how to tie-in the launch of your new page with a promotion / gift for fans
- Discover “sneaky” techniques used by industry insiders to attract more fans and create more engagement
- See amazing new Timeline admin tools you must know about (and unknown risky security features)
- Learn how to use Facebook News-Feed Optimization (NFO) to get more engagement
The Facebook for Brands: Rookie to Pro Whistler Edition Workshop will have the capacity of only 50 people per session. This is a great opportunity for an intimate learning environment as most workshops Matt teaches consist of at least 100 people or more!
March 20, 2013
Two Sessions to Choose From:
Session 1: 9:30am – 2:00pm
Session 2: 5:00pm – 9:30pm
*IMPORTANT* You only need to attend ONE workshop.
Session 1: $60 – Only 50 seats available
Session 2: $60 – Only 50 seats available
Summit Lodge Hotel Meeting Room in Whistler, BC
Summit Lodge Hotel Whistler has generously offered a group rate of $149 for a deluxe studio for that night with complimentary parking. Guests can call into the hotel and ask for the ‘Facebook for Brands’ group rate. 604-932-2778
Share The Event With Friends: