Dear Realtors ®,
Have you thought about your digital marketing strategy lately?
We know, you’re busy – you’re busy farming, prospecting, marketing your listings, preparing listing presentations, staying in touch with clients, building your network, and doing plenty of other activities.
This might be a good time to mention that a sound digital marketing strategy can help with all of those things.
There’s no denying that the internet is playing an increasingly large role in the world of real estate marketing — you’ve probably heard the stats about how many prospective buyers begin their housing search online. Listing your properties on MLS, WLS, or whatever local listing service your market uses is one place to start – but it’s only just the beginning.
Consider the following:
- Your website is often your first impression (you do have a website, right?) A well designed website with useful content creates a great first impression – a fill-in-the-blanks standard template site that looks like every other Realtor’s® site, not so much.
- Harnessing the powers of social media allows you to connect with your client base on an ongoing basis. It can also help you build your community.
- If your marketing package for your listings doesn’t include digital marketing components, you are missing out on valuable opportunities – and you are disserving your clients.
- You know you’re different from your competitors, but how can a client differentiate you from the rest of the pack? Branding goes a long way. If you haven’t developed a branding strategy yet, it’s time to start planning.
- Postcard mailers. Newspaper ads. Promotional products. All of these initiatives cost a lot of money, but they don’t always give you the most bang for your buck. Invest in your digital marketing, and you might be surprised at your returns.
- Online presence is no longer considered an added perk – most clients expect it from their real estate agent. Don’t be left behind.
This all sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? But back to the original point: you’re busy! You’ve got enough on your plate, and digital marketing takes time.
That’s where we come in. Cloud9 works one-on-one with real estate agents to plan, execute, and measure a strategy. You get to call the shots, providing input on content, direction, and themes, while we implement the day-to-day activity. From blogging to branding, from SEO to social media, we do it all.
We’ll work with you to ensure that you (and your clients) are getting the most out of digital marketing, while freeing up your time to focus on other activities, whether than be taking your buyers on a property tour or negotiating a sale on behalf of your seller. You don’t have to be a marketing expert to implement digital marketing – you just need Cloud9!
So give us a call – we promise not to take up too much of your time – and find out how we can help you get ahead of the game. We looking forward to talking with you, and we can’t wait to help.